Saturday 25 June 2016

I am not a troll! I am a fan 💕

I know I haven't been posting regularly, this is because I want to make sure everything I post is well thought through and is from the heart (believe it or not).
Anyway I saw this video of Selena Gomez, Kill em' with Kindness (Yo! we need to talk about how Selena is now all kinds of sexy but still remains sweet and wholesome) 
This was the still on YouTube, so naturally I taught it was a lyric video, so I didn't open it. However, it  wasn't (to be honest I am still feeling stupid because if I had clicked the link, this post might have been 2 weeks earlier). That's that! now let's go to the topic for today.





I 'GIFed' (I know that's not a real word but I just hope you understand) a clip from Selena's video Hands to Myself.  That's why the title reads I am not a troll, because it was all in good fun. 






Then, yesterday while watching Kill em' with Kindness see what I saw y'all 


And I was like she finally got it right! (Not like she was trying to though, if you get what I mean but if you don't never mind) See the both of them and be the judge.


Y'all I'm not bored I just really enjoy doing stuff like this; retaining random celebrity information- songs, music video, movies interviews for a later date. Like right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment