Wednesday 18 May 2016

While I was away!

The reason for this blog post isn't to apologize for being away for so long. Almost a month y'all! because that would be gratuitous! uncalled for! I'd need more viewership and follower-ship to apologize. (you can't really count followers on blogger so how do I know if I do have followers...Hmm!😒). P.S. This is not me begging for followers it's just me being weird!🙈


Right, now I finally have an intro... While I was away I was at NYSC camp. I don't usually discuss my personal life here unless it's related to entertainment (music videos, movies, series) and Empire! However, I do feel it's about time I mixed it up. Basically, what I am trying to say is I don't think this is gratuitous! uncalled for! (I'll sure you get the gist XD😸). Back to my point, while I was away at camp! Back in October when I answered the clarion call (P.S I don't think I can say that in public or rather with a straight face) I was recruited to join something a radio station called the OBS- Orientation Broadcast  Service. Their services include making NYSC camp related announcements and entertaining corp members and staffs alike. I was recruited as an OAP, that's the most I can tell you about my experience back then. The rest of it is mostly complaints 
"quack quack" (Just had to put an audio to buttress my point)
which I am not really proud of 💩. 

So, here I was minding my business when one of our EXCO's invited me to come to camp with them (to do OBS duties and recruit new members). To be honest I really didn't care about going but because I knew they (the EXCO's) needed extra hands. I took the offer and I am glad I did. I learnt so much there with limited mobile network, internet connectivity and a considerable amount of boredom. I had to come out of my shell and it was fun💃.

Now the entertainment part (a music video/song) comes in D'banj's Emergency. I once wanted to blog about how much I loved this song but I did not have enough material/interest. However, camp reminded me I why I loved it "Pam Pam Robo". Please pay no mind to my wooden dance moves(I always tell myself I am better than that but I haven't found ample opportunities to prove it or at least that's what I tell myself)
Then I got to school some ladies on snapchat, my snapchat virgins! I am so proud of them and their blossoming snapchat careers XD👅. Follow annizy48, Jazmynefrances and Moi deedeedoes on 
snapchat.
.
And that's all folks! till next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment